Looking to make a change in your career?
Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation are recruiting our next star Administrator.
If you want to work for a company that’s not afraid to stand out from the crowd, then being a part of the Countrywide Group is for you.
A career with Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation Ltd provides you with the opportunity to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. As a company we are ever evolving which means more career opportunities for our employee’s.
Countrywide has been established 17 years and we offer advice in all aspects of Estate Planning and Asset Protection.
Within this role you will be working in our Administration department in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines and dealing with incoming calls, emails, scanning, post, storage, and general administration duties.
- Dealing with storage and non-storage for different departments, confirming receipt of documentation and arranging for scans to be taken.
- Uploading scanned copies of documentation to our electronic filing system.
- Chasing information as and when required.
- Receiving incoming calls and forwarding to the relevant person in a professional and efficient manner.
- Responding to all incoming emails or forwarding to the relevant person in a professional and efficient manner.
- Carrying out checks on documentation.
- Scanning all required documents.
- Printing and packaging documents for various teams across the business.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post and forwarding to the relevant person.
- Ensuring that our secure storage facilities and stationary supplies are kept in good order.
- Previous administration experience is essential, and we are looking for someone who is used to working in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines.
- Experience in answering and dealing with telephone calls and emails in professional and efficient manner.
- You must have knowledge of using Microsoft, Outlook, Word, and basic level of knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- You will need to have excellent administration skills.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You will need to have excellent organisational skills.
- You will need to have excellent IT skills.
- You will need to be professional.
- You will need to be good at multi-tasking and able to learn new skills quickly, as you will be working across different systems.
- You must have excellent attention to detail.
- You must have the ability to learn quickly and be a team player.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and friendly team player.
- Flexible individual who can respect and support others within a team.
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation’s values & mission
We are looking for an immediate start if possible and this is an office based role, no home working.
Salary: £17,500.00 per year