- To deal with Conveyancing into Trust transactions including unregistered titles where appropriate to experience and training
- To support the Solicitor in resolving historical issues
- To make effective use of case management systems and ensure efficient use of time and resources.
- Review CDD to confirm client’s identity & any beneficial ownership
- Ability to check Title prior to preparation of documents
- Prepare Conveyancing deeds and associated documents
- Prepare financial statements and invoices where required
- Keenness to problem solve.
- Comply with internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Use online and / or other updating systems effectively
- Deal with routine calls for updates from advisors / third parties
- Report any customer service issues or complaints to the Solicitor or refer to Head of Department where appropriate.
IT & Systems
To make effective use of the: –
- Case Management and Voicemail systems
- Microsoft & Email systems
- Internet and Intranet
- To make appropriate recommendations for service improvement
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be required
- To attend and complete relevant training
- To co-operate with and take part in the business’s appraisal process
- To demonstrate support for the Firm’s development and values.
You will need to have experience in working in a busy office environment and excellent administration and organisational skills. Experience working in conveyancing would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided on the job when necessary.
- Administrative skills: You should be familiar with all aspects of general office duties and admin.
- You should be PC literate: You will require a thorough working knowledge of using MS Outlook/Word and a basic level of MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills: a high standard of written English is required in order to respond to enquiries.
- Excellent customer service: employees should be able to deal with telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner. Electronic searches using the company’s systems (whilst the caller is on the telephone) may be used to resolve any queries the caller may have.
- We are a service industry and therefore high standards of professionalism are required when dealing with Clients and Advisors alike.
- You must have the ability to learn quickly and be a team player.
- You must have good computer skills, our workflows are centred around our electronic systems; employees therefore should be able to carry out searches, electronically view documents, input
- data, and correspond by e-mail quickly and efficiently following training.
- You must be professional and have excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and friendly team player.
- Flexible individual who can respect and support others within a team.
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation’s values and mission.