Private Client Administrator
Looking to make a change in your career?
Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation are recruiting our next star Private Client Administrator.
If you want to work for a company that’s not afraid to stand out from the crowd, then being a part of the Countrywide Group is for you.
Having now been established for nearly 20 years, we have just moved our group of companies specialising in all aspects of private client work to new, larger premises in Leamington Spa due to continued growth.
Our Trust Corporation, therefore, requires a Private Client Administrator.
This role will involve promoting the company’s services in a professional and FCA compliant manner. Initially starting as an IFA Administrator supporting the Paraplanners within the team and working in collaboration with Private Client Advisers with progression towards becoming a Paraplanner.
- Duties include dealing with letters of authority, withdrawals, valuations, client queries and business packaging and processing.
- Work towards being able to demonstrate an understanding of pensions, investments, protection, and corporate schemes.
- Prepare annual review packs for the clients and Private Client Advisers and assisting them with the review process.
- Have full commitment to open and honest business practices in line with regulatory requirements.
- Support the Paraplanners in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
- Support the Paraplanners to enable them to prepare client financial plans and suitability reports.
- Working with the Paraplanners and Private Client Advisers you will discuss the client’s objectives, identifying and obtaining the information necessary to compile the financial report.
- Inputting of data into the back-office system and ensuring this is maintained with current information and always kept up to date.
- Complete continuous professional development to meet best practice requirements and personal development needs. This will include professional qualifications and attending courses provided by third parties.
- You will commit to continuous personal development, keeping knowledge up to date and retaining supporting records for review.
- Attend client meetings with Financial Planners as required.
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication. Have confidence and ability to communicate by telephone, email, and other media.
- Liaise with product providers and other third parties to acquire additional information that may be required in order to assess the client’s present arrangements, needs and to formulate recommendations.
- Obtain information, quotes, illustrations, and product details, and provide comparisons for analysis.
- Use Company Systems and input Will and Trust cases for the Private Client Advisers.
- To demonstrate full commitment to open and honest business practices in line with regulatory requirements.
- To make appropriate recommendations for service improvement.
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be required.
- To attend and complete relevant training.
- To co-operate with and take part in the business’s appraisal process.
- To demonstrate support for the Firm’s development and values.
- Previous administration experience is essential, and we are looking for someone who is used to working in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines.
- Experience in answering and dealing with telephone calls and emails in a professional and efficient manner.
- You must have knowledge of using Microsoft, Outlook, Word, and a basic level of knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent administration skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- The ability to learn quickly and be a team player.
- The ability to learn how to use different software used across the company.
- You will be a good communicator, confident on the phone and the written word.
- Competent with diary management.
- You should be PC literate – you will require a thorough working knowledge of using MS Outlook/Word and a basic level of MS Excel.
This role may lead to the opportunity to develop as a Paraplanner.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Regular appraisals
- Paid holiday (including bank holidays). 25 days holidays and this increases after two years service by one day and then a further day each year to a maximum of 28 days. An additional days holiday is awarded along with a cash bonus on completion of 10 years continuous service
- Your own (and your partners) Will(s) and full estate planning free of charge and a discount on the cost of any planning for your immediate family is available
- Paid overtime (if applicable)
- Flexible working
- Staff activities
- Professional qualifications (industry-specific including CILEx and STEP) – fully funded and study/examination leave plus a bonus on qualifying
- Continuous Professional Development – the cost of courses and seminars will be met by the company and paid leave granted to attend these in order to meet your CPD requirements
This is an office-based role, Monday – Friday 9-5PM