Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation are recruiting our next star Administrator.
If you want to work for a company that’s not afraid to stand out from the crowd, then being a part of the Countrywide Group is for you.
A career with Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation Ltd provides you with the opportunity to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. As a company we are ever-evolving which means more career opportunities for our employee’s.
Countrywide has been established for 17 years and we offer advice in all aspects of Estate Planning and Asset Protection.
Within this role, you will be working in our Processing department in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines and dealing with incoming calls, emails, scanning, post, storage, and general administration duties.
- Liaising with consultants regarding documentation and our software system.
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation.
- Speaking to clients and answering queries.
- Handling correspondence from clients.
- Generating documentation including wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney using our software system.
- Dealing with incoming calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Navigate the land registry workflow.
- Previous administration experience is essential, and we are looking for someone who is used to working in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines.
- Experience in answering and dealing with telephone calls and emails in a professional and efficient manner.
- You must have knowledge of using Microsoft, Outlook, Word, and a basic level of knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent Admin and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Comfortable with using computerised systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- You will need to be conscientious.
- You will be a good communicator, confident on the phone and writing emails.
- Competent with diary management.
- Good inter-personal skills and understanding manner.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and friendly team player.
- A flexible individual who is able to respect and support others within the team.
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation’s values & mission
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Regular appraisals
- Paid holiday (including bank holidays). 25 days holidays and this increases after two years service by one day and then a further day each year to a maximum of 28 days. An additional days holiday is awarded along with a cash bonus on completion of 10 years continuous service
- Your own (and your partners) Will(s) and full estate planning free of charge and a discount on the cost of any planning for your immediate family is available
- Paid overtime (if applicable)
- Flexible working
- Staff activities
- Professional qualifications (industry-specific including CILEx and STEP) – fully funded and study/examination leave plus a bonus on qualifying
- Continuous Professional Development – the cost of courses and seminars will be met by the company and paid leave granted to attend these in order to meet your CPD requirements