Looking to make a change in your career?
Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation are recruiting our next star Software Programmer.
If you want to work for a company that’s not afraid to stand out from the crowd, then being a part of the Countrywide Group is for you.
A career with Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation Ltd provides you with the opportunity to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. As a company we are ever evolving which means more career opportunities for our employee’s.
Countrywide has been established 17 years and we offer advice in all aspects of Estate Planning and Asset Protection.
We are currently looking for a full time Software Programmer to join our existing team of 6 strong software developers and digital marketers due to growth.
You will work in our busy software development department as a key member of the team working on a broad and exciting range of projects, you will be supported by a team of highly experienced back-end developers.
You will be involved in projects from concept to delivery, working alongside numerous departments to ensure our projects are delivered on time.
Software Developer Job
- You will be dealing with customer calls regarding software issues, questions and errors using team viewer and remote assist.
- You will be maintaining and developing the access database and fixing system errors.
- Assisting with the ongoing progression and updating of the current will writing software.
- You must have knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- You must have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to work independently, a willingness to learn other internal systems to expand knowledge to work alongside our software team.
- You must have the ability to analyse complex codes, provide methodical solutions to solve issues and improve application, functionality, and efficiency.
- You must have meticulous attention to detail.
- You must have logical thinking and good analytical skills.
- You must be a good communicator and have good customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and friendly team player.
- Flexible individual who can respect and support others within a team.
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation’s values & mission.
- You must have extensive knowledge of HTML5 which is needed as well as the proficiency to learn WPF & XAML for our company specific software application. Our innovative application is used to capture data, produce documentation, and manage businesses.
- It is also essential that you have experience with WPF, XAML and Strong HTML, CSS/SCSS skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Regular appraisals
- Paid holiday (including bank holidays). 25 days holidays and this increases after two years service by one day and then a further day each year to a maximum of 28 days. An additional days holiday is awarded along with a cash bonus on completion of 10 years continuous service
- Your own (and your partners) Will(s) and full estate planning free of charge and a discount on the cost of any planning for your immediate family is available
- Paid overtime (if applicable)
- Flexible working
- Staff activities
- Professional qualifications (industry specific including CILEx and STEP) – fully funded and study/examination leave plus a bonus on qualifying
- Continuous Professional Development – the cost of courses and seminars will be met by the company and paid leave granted to attend these in order to meet your CPD requirements